By using either Team Performance Analysis and/or other tools such as Myers Briggs or Belbin we help teams understand their current situation and dynamics
We can then improve the effectiveness of the team by using facilitated workshops supported by one-to-one coaching sessions. Topics covered may include clarifying the team’s roles and goals, implementing new strategies or processes and improving ways of working with other teams.
examples of business outcomes are:
- executing strategic change
- implementing new systems, processes and projects
- adapting quickly to changes in market conditions
- ensuring delivery of global products and services
- effective team working across geographical boundaries
- consistently meeting or exceeding targets.